Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcome to beautifully inconsistent. (:

Hey, everyone. I'm Paige, and this is my blog beautifully inconsistent. This blog is definitley not based on me. More based on the amazing writers who usually dont get the chance to show their talent to the world. One of my friends Jacqueline Milom had published an a amazing poetry book, 'Writing letters to Morrison'. *P.S, you should deffinitley read it.* Anywho, I was helping her out with some promotional stuff, and I was looking online for websites that were willing do to interviews. A website was offered, and she wrote in. They emailed back saying that they didn't interview self-published authors..which made me extremely upset. What's wrong with self-published authors? That's where beautifully inconsistent comes in. A place where self-published authors are perfect, and deserve to be promoted. I'll have interviews,and a place where writers can send me their material to have it posted here. So, to that website that didn't think Jacqueline had the potential..I have something to say to you.
She'll rule the world one day. Anywho, enjoy this place. It's made for all of you. (:

No comments: